International Graduate Program
For U.S. college graduates and Europe master graduates to kick start their careers!
The International Graduate Program (IGP) is a unique programme for recent graduates to discover the diversity of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's business and approach to commercial real estate, acquire the company's business fundamentals, build a network and prepare their future career.
IGPs gain unparalleled exposure to diverse areas of the Group's business functions, completing at least 3 assignments, one of them being abroad. The programme lasts for 12 to 14 months in Europe, up to 18 months in the U.S., missions overseas for US and European hires being 6-month time. The programme's framework is as follow:
- 3 assignments in 3 departements for European cohort
- 4 assignments in 4 departments for U.S. cohort
Who are we looking for?
- In the U.S., graduating seniors from top U.S. universities
- In Europe, graduating master's students from top European universities, business and engineering schools, who are fluent in English and at least one of the following languages: Czech, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish or Swedish
- In the UK, final year undergraduate students and graduating master's students from top UK universities
Are you eager to start an international and diverse career?
Are you looking for exposure to the worlds of real estate, asset management, finance, and retail?
Are you committed, curious, energetic, and results-oriented personality?
Don't hesitate to apply here to the IGP in the UK / U.S. and apply here to the IGP in continental Europe.
How does the recruitment process work?
- • 2 rounds of interviews: with managers and HR
- • Quick answer (within 2 weeks at the latest) after the last session
When is the best time of the year to apply?
- • In the U.S., we advise you to apply between September and March
- • In Europe, we advise you to apply between October and May
When can I join the International Graduate Program?
- • 6 entry dates, every two months, to be confirmed with local HR:
January / March / May / July / September / November