U.S. Emerging Leaders Program
U.S. Emerging Leaders Program (ELP)
Modeled after URW’s European Graduate Programme, the U.S. Emerging Leaders Program is welcoming its first cohort of recent college graduates in July 2019. ELPs have unparalleled exposure to diverse areas of URW’s core business functions, completing 3 U.S. assignments and one at URW Global HQ in Paris.
- 18-month rotation program for recent college graduates
- Global exposure at the intersection of commercial real estate, finance, and retail
- Assignments in business-critical departments. Assignments may include: Asset Management, Center Management, Leasing, Regional Finance, and other relevant business units, depending on individual interests and skills
- Exposure to senior leadership through mentor/mentee pairing and ELP programming
ELP assignments may be in Los Angeles, New York, at URW global headquarters in Paris, France, and/or on-site at one of our flagship U.S. properties.
Who are we looking for?
- A graduating senior undergraduate from a top U.S. university.
- Eagerness for a diverse and international career.
- Desire for exposure to the worlds of real estate, asset management, finance, and/or retail.
- A committed, curious, energetic, and results-oriented personality.
In your application package, please include a resume and cover letter outlining your interest in the Emerging Leaders Program.
Apply today via our website:
- Contact Oren Margolis, University Relations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org