International Graduate Program
For new graduates to kick-start their careers!
The International Graduate Program (IGP) is a unique programme for recent graduates to discover the diversity of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's business and approach to commercial real estate, acquire the company's business fundamentals, build a network, and prepare their future careers.
IGPs gain unparalleled exposure to diverse areas of the Group's business functions, completing at least 3 assignments in different departments, one of them being abroad. The programme lasts for 12 to 18 months.
Who are we looking for?
- In the U.S., graduating seniors from top U.S. colleges/universities and graduating MBAs from top U.S. business schools
- In Europe, graduating master's students from top European universities, business and engineering schools, who are fluent in English and at least one of the following languages: Czech, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish or Swedish
- In the UK, final year undergraduate students and graduating master's students from top UK universities
Are you eager to start an international and diverse career?
Are you looking for exposure to the worlds of real estate, asset management, finance, and retail?
Are you committed, curious, energetic, and results-oriented?
Don't hesitate to apply to our IGP programs here.
How does the recruitment process work?
- • 2 rounds of interviews: with managers and HR
- • Quick answer (within 2 weeks at the latest) after the last session
When is the best time of the year to apply?
- • In the U.S., we advise you to apply between September and March
- • In Europe, we advise you to apply between October and May
When can I join the International Graduate Program?
- • 6 entry dates, every two months, to be confirmed with local HR:
January / March / May / July / September / November