Corporate governance communication
Compliance with the AFEP-MEDEF code
The composition of the Supervisory Board reflects a strong commitment to the independence and expertise of its members.
100% of the Supervisory Board are independent according to the criteria of the Afep-Medef's Code of Corporate Governance and the criteria laid out in the Supervisory Board Charter. The Supervisory Board reviews the independence of its members and its functioning annually in accordance with Afep-Medef best practice.
- File iconDetails on the quantitative component of the Short-Term incentive (STI) for Members of the Management Board - April 2017Download
- File iconManagement Board Remuneration - Decision of the Supervisory Board - March 2017Download
- File iconDetails on SO exercised by MB members during the 2016 financial year - March 2017Download
- File iconDetails on PS definitively vested for MB members during the 2016 financial year - March 2017Download
- File iconApril 2016 - Decision of the Supervisory BoardDownload
- File iconManagement Board Remuneration - 2015 STI calculationDownload
- File iconMarch 2016 - Decision of the Supervisory BoardDownload
- File iconPerformance Shares of the MB members - 2015 Financial YearDownload
- File iconStock Options of the MB members - 2015 Financial YearDownload