European Graduate Programme
A unique fast-track programme to develop core business skills and cross-functional expertise
A unique programme for recent graduates to discover the diversity of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield’s business and approach to commercial real estate, acquire the company's business fundamentals, build a network and prepare their future career.
EGP - what is it?
- A permanent contract
- A 1-year rotation programme
- 2 different countries
- 3 assignments of 4 months in 3 different departments
Each year, around 50 graduates enjoy a high level of responsibilities and leadership opportunities,
a diversity of jobs and a continuous exposure to top management. They benefit from a close follow-up of their career, ensured by HR and a dedicated mentor. They develop their European network during an annual seminar. The final assignment after the EGP may occur either in the hiring country or in another country of the Group, according to opportunities and employees’ preferences.
The progamme provides participants with a built in network of current and former EGPs that follows them throughout their career.
- 19 nationalities in the programme in 2017
- 54 participants to the 2017 EGP Seminar
- 159 EGP assignments in 2017
Who are we looking for?
- You are a Master’s student in a top business or engineering school/university.
- You are fluent English and at least one of the following languages: Czech, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish or Swedish.
- You have an outstanding personality.
- You are committed, curious, energetic, and result oriented.
- You are eager for a diverse and international career.
How does the recruitment process work?
- Applications all year long
- 6 entry dates : January 1 / March 1 / May 1 / July 1 / September 1 / November 1
- 1st round of interviews with 2 managers
- 2nd round of interviews with 4 senior managers + an HR interview
- Quick answer (1 week max) after the last session