Code of Ethics
The fundamental principles, values and standards that govern the Group are described in the Code of Ethics.
It sets out the Group's position on:
- Loyalty, integrity and conflicts of interest,
- Ethical ways of doing business, with a particular focus on implementing the Group's anti-corruption program,
- The treatment of confidential information, with a particular focus on implementing data protection legislation,
- Respect for human dignity and for the work of employees,
- Respect for law and regulation.
Complete information about matters relating to corporate governance is detailed in the 2017 Registration Document and the 2017 Annual and Sustainable Development Report.