Your privacy is important to Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield SE (the “Publisher”) who recognizes the trust you are placing in it through your dealing with it.
- personal data collected by using contact e-mail addresses of the present website (“the Website”)
- in a general manner and for informative purpose : personal data that may be collected when you are entering into a business or investment relationship with a company member of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group. Please note that if you are entering into a business relationship with:
- Cookies that are implemented while browsing the Website.
1 - Personal data that may be collected
1.1 When you send a mail via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website
The Publisher may collect the following personal data from you send a mail via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website:
- first name/last name
- e-mail address
- any other personal data that you may voluntarily communicate (see also unsolicited information article 7 below).
1.2 When entering into a business or investment relationship with a company member of the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group
When you enter into a business or investment Relationship, the following personal data may be collected:
- first name/last name
- contact details (such as email address, mail address and / or phone number).
Additionally, for retailers and business clients only:
- all personal data strictly in connection with the leasing, either directly from you or from the company you are working for.
Additionally, for investors only:
- date and location of birth
- postal address
- percentage of share and vote
- other personal data strictly in connection with the investment, either directly from you or from the company you are working for.
Additionally, for suppliers only:
- all personal data in connection with the provision of the goods and services, either directly from you or from the company you are working for.
2 - Who collect the personal data – data controller
When you are contacting us via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website or entering into a business or investment relationship with any company of the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group, you expressly accept that your personal data may be collected by, or on behalf of the companies members of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group.
You can contact the data controller (Unibail Management or another company of the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group) and its data protection officer:
- at the following postal address: 7 place du Chancelier Adenauer 75016 Paris,
- at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 - Legal basis and use of your personal data
3.1 : personal data collected via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website
When you are contacting us via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website, you allow us to use your personal data to handle your demand and be able to answer you.
Moreover and subject to obtain your consent, your personal data will be processed in order to send you commercial prospection by Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group in relation to its products and services.
3.2 : personal data collected through a business or investment relationship
The personal data collected in those cases will be processed on the legal basis of the legitimate interests of the entity(ies) acting as data controller to manage efficiently its business relationships and to prospect new clients or on the legal basis of the execution of a contract or investment relationship (or to study the opportunity to enter into one), when applicable.
- for retailers:
- Personal data will notably be used to evaluate the opportunity to enter into a lease and to manage the contractual relation with the retailers.
Your Personal data may also be used to conduct statistical surveys aimed at measuring the impact of some major events (such as health crisis) on the industry and the market concerned.
- for investors:
- Personal data will notably be used for carry out registry functions such as payment of distributions or sending notices of meeting.
- for suppliers:
- Personal data will notably be used in order to manage the provision of good and/or services.
- For some business clients:
- Personal data could be used to send them a newsletter regarding the services they already used.
4 - How long will your personal data be kept?
4.1 : personal data collected via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website
Your personal data will be kept for a maximum duration of two years from the collection.
4.2 : personal data collected through a business or investment relationship
Any personal data collected by entering into a contractual or investment relationship will be kept for a maximum of three years after the last contact with the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield entity you are in contact with.
5 - Access to your Personal data
Pursuant to all applicable laws, you have the right to ask for access, rectification, opposition, limitation or portability of your Personal data as described below :
- to access your personal data notably to ensure that personal information is up-to-date, accurate and complete.
- to ask for rectification or deletion of your personal data; to oppose or demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- to receive, upon request, all your personal data in a structured and standard format
- to give instructions regarding the further processing of your personal data after your death.
For all the above cases, please send an e-mail at the following address: “email@example.com”.
May you have a complaint about the way your data are processed, you may lodge a formal complaint with the competent data protection authority.
6 - Sharing your personal data
Your information are strictly confidential and will never be transferred to a third party for commercial and/or promotional purpose.
6.1. Sharing your personal data for maintenance and administration of the Website
Your personal information collected via the contact e-mail addresses of the Website may be transferred to our service provider for maintenance and administration purposes:
The servers of our Service Provider are located in India. Such transfer to India benefits from an adequate level of protection since the Publisher has entered into standard contractual clauses as adopted by the European Union Commission.
6.2. Managing the investment relationship
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group entrust third party companies for the handling of the investment relationship to which the personal data, mentioned in article 1.2, may be transferred for the performance of the above-mentioned relationship.
The servers of such companies will be located in the European Economic Area.
6.3. Managing the Business relationship
Your data may be transferred to our affiliates. Your data may be transferred to the United States of America for database maintenance and support purposes by our supplier. The transfer of personal data will take place under and in accordance with the Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission. More information on our supplier’s subcontractors can be found here.
6.4. Disclosure for legal reasons
Your personal data may be disclosed in order to comply with the law, upon valid legal request of the relevant authorities (e.g. summons, or court order).
The validity of such request will be assessed before any disclosure, especially if such request comes from a country outside the European Union.
6.5. Conduct of specific statistical surveys
Your Personal data collected in the framework of our commercial relationship may be transferred to our service provider in charge of conducting such statistical surveys.
The servers of such company are located in the European Economic Area.
6.6 Change of Ownership
If Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group, or any of the companies members of the Group, is involved in a merger, acquisition, dissolution, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we reserve the right to transfer your personal information. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Website of any change in ownership and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
7 - Unsolicited information
If we receive personal information about you that we did not ask for either directly from you, from someone on your behalf, or through someone on our behalf, and we determine that we could have collected this information from you had we asked for it, we will take reasonable steps to notify you, as soon as practicable, that we have collected your personal information. If we could not have collected this personal information, we will lawfully de-identify or destroy that personal information. Any unsolicited information provided by you, someone on your behalf or someone on our behalf, will be used for the purposes for which it was provided.
8 - How to manage cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you are browsing the Website. Cookies are widely used to enable the Website to work or to improve how it works. They help the Website recognize your device and store information related to your visit (e.g. your language or preferred font size and other preferences).
- Session cookies to facilitate your browsing on the Website;
- nr-data.net :supervisory cookie to ensure the good performance of the Website;
- tools.eurolandir.com : technical cookie to allow the display of URW stock exchange price on the Website;
- Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) to measure the website’s audience;
- Social buttons, such as Facebook’s “like” button or Twitter’s “logo”, to be able to share the website’s content on social platforms.
The 'Help' function of your browser should tell you how. Another solution is to follow the links below that provide instructions for managing the cookies settings of commonly used browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411
Also, if you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the browser add-on for Google Analytics available for download at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may also want to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this in a variety of browsers.
Please note that if you block cookies, you may not have full access to all features or pages of the Website.
The cookies are retained for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months. After this period, we will ask for your consent again.
9 - Security of your personal information on this Website
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group implements all the necessary technical and organizational security measures, in line with international best practices (ISO 27002:2013), in order to protect the personal data we collect against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized accesses. The Information Security Management System is continuously reviewed and adapted to the cyber-threats evolution.
10 - Links to other websites
This website may contain links or references to other websites or companies not operated or controlled by the Publisher. The policies and procedures described here do not apply to those third parties. Links or advertisements do not imply that the Publisher endorses of has reviewed such third parties or their privacy practices.